About Lennar Compamy
One of America’s leading homebuilders
Since 1954, we’ve had the privilege of helping over one million families across America move into the next stage of their lives with a new home.
We build homes in some of the most desirable cities in the nation and for all stages of your life: first home, move-up home, or a multigenerational home to accommodate your changing family needs. Our communities cater to all lifestyles and include urban, suburban, active adult and golf course living.
As one of the nation’s leading homebuilders since 1954, Lennar has extensive experience in maximizing the quality of everything we build. We’re listed on the New York Stock Exchange (LEN) and are now present in 19 states and over 40 markets across America. We deliver superlative quality by:
- Harnessing our national purchasing power to increase the quality of building materials, while lowering costs to deliver value
- Adhering to internal quality assurance programs and outside third party inspection processes to assure the quality of every home.
The quality features and finishes that homeowners most want and need are already included at Lennar, constituting thousands of dollars worth of extras at no extra charge. We deliver unprecedented value through:
- Our revolutionary Everything’s Included® approach
- A full complement of in-house mortgage, title and insurance companies
- A personal myLennar online account from which you can easily connect your home’s utilities, TV, internet and phone
- Discounts and rewards from Lennar’s retail partners
All of us at Lennar are committed to doing the right thing for the right reason. We are dedicated to being an innovator in the industry and are constantly focused on improving the quality of our homes. We approach each day with the highest level of integrity:
- For our customers
- For our community
- For our environment
- For our associates
- For our shareholders
- For our trade partners
The Lennar Foundation is the umbrella under which much of our giving back to our Community is accomplished.
- Our Foundation was created in 1989 as the vehicle for Lennar to address the ongoing needs of the Communities in which we live and work.
- The primary mission of our Foundation is to find organizations that assist people who are less fortunate and are providing those people with an avenue to enter into the mainstream of society.
- Each year, the Lennar Foundation receives 1% of after-tax income of Lennar Corporation. Through our Focused Acts of Caring and other grants, the Lennar Foundation supports education, at-risk children, homeless rehabilitation, elder care, and medical research.
Focused Acts of Caring
It’s not just about donating money, but giving of our time and our hearts, on a continuing and connected basis, to help make our Community a better place and to help those who may not be able to help themselves.
- As part of our Lennar Culture, each December, each of our Homebuilding, Land and Financial Services Divisions replace the usual corporate Holiday Parties by kicking off their Focused Acts of Caring endeavor for the coming year.
- Their efforts are a combination of financial support for organizations that are helping to change lives – while at the same time, giving our time and energy to those organizations to help them achieve their goals.
- The mission of our Focused Acts of Caring is to help people learn to help themselves by building bridges to a productive life.
Dolphins Cycling Challenge
Lennar is a proud supporter of the Dolphins Cycling Challenge to take an active part in the fight against cancer.
- Lennar Associates across the country donate their time and money for a two-day bike event.
- Fundraising efforts go to supporting the University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Since 2010, DCC has raised nearly $7 million dollars for innovative cancer research.
Phoenix area: 800-509-4979
Tucson area: 800-509-4979
Bakersfield area: 800-509-4979
Bay Area: 800-509-4979
Fresno area: 800-509-4979
Inland area: 800-509-4979
LA/Ventura area: 800-509-4979
Orange County area: 800-509-4979
Palm Springs area: 800-509-4979
Sacramento area: 800-509-4979
San Diego area: 800-509-4979
Denver area: 800-509-4979
Millsboro area: 410-423-0407
Ft. Lauderdale area: 305-229-6447
Jacksonville area: 904-380-0818
Melbourne/Viera area: 800-698-1929
Miami area: 305-229-6447
Naples/Ft. Myers area: 866-226-4057
Orlando/Winter Haven/Clermont area: 800-698-1929
Palm Beach area: 305-229-6447
Tampa area: 800-698-1929
Sarasota/Manatee area: 866-226-4057
Atlanta area: 770-670-2770
Chicago area: 224-293-3116
Minneapolis/St. Paul area: 952-249-3000
Las Vegas area: 800-509-4979
Reno area: 800-509-4979
Charlotte area: 704-542-8300
Raleigh area: 919-337-9444
DC area: 410-423-0407
Baltimore area: 410-423-0407
Portland area: 800-509-4979
Charleston area: 843-266-4464
Charlotte area: 704-542-8300
Greenville area: 704-542-8300
Myrtle Beach area: 843-266-4464
Nashville area: 615-465-4333
Austin area: 512-418-0258
Dallas/Ft.Worth area: 469-587-5308
Houston area North: 281-874-8521
Houston area Northwest: 281-874-8468
Houston area South: 281-874-2953
San Antonio area: 210-403-6200
South Texas area: 210-403-6200
Northern Virginia/DC area: 877-566-0437
Williamsburg area: 757-603-4697
Seattle area: 800-509-4979
Vancouver area: 800-509-4979